KINEKT 2.1 Aluminum Bike Seatpost with Suspension
- The KINEKT aluminum 2.1 Seatpost is now sleeker than ever. With more pre-load capability, KINEKT effectively isolates your body from surface vibrations and impacts. This isolation improves comfort, control, and confidence, which ultimately leads to a more enjoyable ride. All posts come with two extra springs so you can mix and match, creating a custom experience.
- SEATPOST LENGTH: To choose your seatpost length, measure the entire length of your current seatpost. Measure from seat rails to bottom of post in millimeters. Available in 350 mm and 420 mm.
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: To choose your seatpost diameter, determine the diameter of your current seatpost. The diamter is usually marked on the post (if not, you’ll have to measure in mm using a caliper). Available in 25.4 mm, 27.2 mm, 30.9 mm, and 31.6 mm.
- SPRING SIZE: To choose your spring size, simply choose your best fit from our base configurations: SM (100-150 lbs), MD (150-200 lbs), LG (200-240 lbs).
- COMPOSITION SPECS: Setback: 12 mm (3.1) 25 mm (3.0) | Travel Range: 0 – 35 mm | Primary Material: Aircraft Grade 6061 AL | Hardware: Stainless Steel | Bushings: Igus | Elastomers: Urethane
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! 855-919-5300
100% Original and quality
2-7 days Delivery
Seats & Covers
Prologo Unisex’s Scratch M5 Tirox Road Saddle, Black, 140mmRated 5.00 out of 5(2 reviews)$142.00 Add to cart
Brooks England B17 Bike Saddle – Handmade Leather Bike Seat (Steel, Titanium, Copper)
Claimed Weight: 580 g
Recommended Use: cyclingRated 5.00 out of 5(1 review)$140.00 Add to cart
Brooks England Cambium All Weather Bike Seat – High Mileage, Waterproof, Carved/Standard Bicycle Saddle (C15, C17, C19)Rated 0 out of 5(0 reviews)$99.95 Add to cart
Parts & Tools
Prologo – Dimension Saddle – T4.0, Hard Black, 143 mm
Rated 0 out of 5(0 reviews)$110.00 Add to cart
- PERINEAL AREA SYSTEM (PAS): A channel designed to eliminate pressure spikes and numbness by improving blood flow. Its special ergonomic design, assisted by foam with variable density, eliminates contact points in the genital and/or prostatic areas. The PAS channel is ideal for users who prefer performance combined with comfort over long and medium distances.
- ROUND SADDLE SHAPE ? This design is ideal for a rider that has less flexibility in their lower back and a low amount of anterior (forward) pelvic rotation.
- CHROMOLOY T4.0 RAILS: T4.0 7mm ? Standard rail size – Rail in chromoly made by advanced process that ensures more lightness with the same technical resistance. Developed for Dimension Collection. Max torque of 12Nm
- WARRANTY: Prologo guarantees its products from material or construction defects for twenty-four (24) months from the purchase date.
- WEIGHT: 208 grams