The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won’t slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle.
- 10 rear loading Steel pins / side, with Nyloc nuts
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system
- Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
Platform Size: 115x105mm
Install with 6mm Hex or 15mm pedal wrench. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
Antony S –
Very impressed with this product!
Gary Milton –
Item was just as described and arrived in a timely manner.
The pedals feel solid in your hand and great under your feet.
Yasema Hyke –
GOOD PRICE FOR GOOD PRODUCT….