- IDEAL FOR QUICK STOPS – The lightweight, compact OTTOLOCK is an innovative theft deterrent lock designed for short stops on any ride. Whether you?re grabbing a cup of coffee, taking a restroom break, or stopping for snacks, this convenient cinch lock has you covered without weighing you down.
- ULTRALIGHT & PORTABLE – Proudly made in the USA, the 60? Original OTTOLOCK weighs only 260 grams (0.6 lbs); much lighter than a U-Lock. It coils down to just 4? in diameter when not in use and can easily be carried in a pocket, saddle bag, or backpack, or on your bike?s frame.
- CLEVER, PATENTED DESIGN – The Original OTTOLOCK is made with three layers of stainless steel wrapped in an ultra tough Kevlar jacket that resists the cutting and sawing of many tools commonly used in opportunity theft. The band is coated in anti-scratch Santoprene plastic, which has rubber-like characteristics, to protect your bike frame and designed with a resettable 3-dial combination.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE – The 60? Original OTTOLOCK is the perfect length to lock your frame and both wheels to a small post or pole, or several bikes together. In addition to bikes, use it to secure your equipment at the ski resort, for additional peace of mind while transporting gear, or even to childproof a cabinet.
- NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A U-LOCK – The intent of OTTOLOCK is to provide an easy-to-carry solution to prevent opportunistic theft during quick stops with next to no weight penalty. All bike locks can be defeated with proper tools, technique, and time. OTTOLOCK recommends redundant locking with a quality U-Lock, such as the OTTOLOCK SIDEKICK, for long duration lock-ups and in areas prone to theft.
Debbi Murphy –
This is an extremely well-made product.
Taylor Stev –
Chris Krink –
As expected. Heavy and durable. Works great to lock up to larger items.
Taylor Leek –
High quality at a low price.