- Hand-built, tig-welded UrbanComfort steel frame, perfect for commuting to work, cruising at the beach, and racing circles around competitors.
- Equipped with two Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull caliper brakes, one front, and one rear, to ensure safe and secure riding in the city.
- Aluminum alloy sealed cartridge ball-bearing hubs
- Comes standard with Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season tires, low-profile, reinforced nylon resin pedals, KMC Z-Series chain, and super deep-v rims – the ultimate cycling machine.
- The upgrade to our tried and true classic ride. Mantra-7’s 2020 edition is faster, more durable, and sleeker than ever.
Mantra-7 sports the same beloved features as our esteemed fixed-gear but takes on new roads as a tough, seven-speed, versatile commuter. Mantra?s 7-speed Shimano Altus M310 drivetrain and RevoShift grip shifter are equipped to handle hills, trails, and city streets with ease.
With the multi-speed drivetrain, you can get up hills and trails better and faster with less exertion and exhaustion.
Mantra-7 flaunts the same time-trusted, hardwearing, long-lasting UrbanComfort frame. It?s hand-built from high-tensile strength steel, tig-welded, double-butted, and lightweight. Together these qualities make up one helluva commuter bike, primed for all sorts of scenarios, whether you?re riding to work or home or 50 miles inland just because. The frame and fork have bar spin clearance, horizontal dropouts, and no toe overlap.
Front and rear aluminum alloy brakes give you more control and keep you safer. Super deep-V rims with a machined braking surface, a KMC Z-Series chain, low-profile freestyle pedals, and Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season tires lay a perfect foundation for an impressively smooth ride. This is the ultimate commuting machine.
- Package Dimensions 😕50 x 28 x 7 inches; 33 Pounds
There are no reviews yet.