No one likes getting a flat. With the Lezyne Alloy Drive Hand Pump, the hassle of fixing one on the road or trail just got easier. The Alloy Drive is a compact high volume hand pump made of custom CNC machined aluminum for precise and lightweight construction. The HP design easily inflates tires to riding pressure with fewer strokes. The overlapping handle and barrel, with oversized piston and shaft, are integrated into a compact design. It comes equipped with Lezyne’s ABS Flex Hose, which has a threaded Presta connection with ABS on one side and a threaded Shrader connection on the other. Lezyne’s Pressure Drive high pressure design let’s you pump up to your desired pressure with 30% fewer strokes then comparable mini pumps.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions? : 8 x 4 x 1 inches; 3.17 Ounces
- Item model number : Lezyne PRESSURE DRIVE – S-Blk
- Department : Children’s;Men’s;Girls’;Women’s
- Date First Available : October 17, 2011
- Manufacturer : LEZYNE